Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!
I am now an affiliate of craftuprint. When you click here, it will take you straight to their website, but I get credit.
http://www.craftforums.co.uk/ Thank you for your help.

Visits to my blog, welcome

Get Rich Quick.
Count Your Blessings.

For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of God's one and only Son. John 3:17-18 (NIV)



Sunday, April 25, 2010

More new cards






Can you tell how much fun I am having? God has blessed me with something that keeps me out of trouble. I go to this when I feel happy or sad, down or high. I can put praise music on, or watch the tv with Michael. I am hooked. I love that I can use all my toys with this hobby. Nothing goes to waste.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, Debi, you have been busy! I love the new techniques you're trying....and your coloring is awesome! you go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and you are making me think of snow and how much I love it. You are very talented.
    LoveandHugs
    Maude

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My...I absolutely love these cards! My three favorite things...snowflakes, snowmen, and penquins! Okay...do tell the secret...are they all popped up and layered? How did you do that! Please share with me!!! Wonderful job...I am glad that you are loving it! Happy Creating! Sara

    ReplyDelete