Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!
I am now an affiliate of craftuprint. When you click here, it will take you straight to their website, but I get credit.
http://www.craftforums.co.uk/ Thank you for your help.

Visits to my blog, welcome

Get Rich Quick.
Count Your Blessings.

For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of God's one and only Son. John 3:17-18 (NIV)



Monday, June 13, 2011

cards made with copic markers






these images are not ready to be placed on card fronts. I just wanted to show you what I have been coloring with my markers. I will now go and cut these images out and mount them on paper and then place them on the front of cards. Please let me know what you think of my coloring. It is so relaxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment