Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!
I am now an affiliate of craftuprint. When you click here, it will take you straight to their website, but I get credit.
http://www.craftforums.co.uk/ Thank you for your help.

Visits to my blog, welcome

Get Rich Quick.
Count Your Blessings.

For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of God's one and only Son. John 3:17-18 (NIV)



Sunday, March 21, 2010

Card for Friend

6 comments:

  1. That card is too cute! I love that little Teddy Bear...:-)

    Jill...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww. Sweet card. I'm sure your friend will like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This bear is too cute with his bandaid and wrapper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is so adorable! poor teddy bear
    love
    lin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card ~ I'm sure your friend will empathize with the teddy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute teddy...I especialy like the band-aid!

    ReplyDelete