Craftsuprint - The Worlds Largest Legal Craft Download Site!
I am now an affiliate of craftuprint. When you click here, it will take you straight to their website, but I get credit.
http://www.craftforums.co.uk/ Thank you for your help.

Visits to my blog, welcome

Get Rich Quick.
Count Your Blessings.

For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of God's one and only Son. John 3:17-18 (NIV)



Monday, March 15, 2010

Happy Easter



I was feeling a little sorry for myself, imagine that. I have a whole box of colored images from my copic markers. I just haven't taken and turned them into anything. I decided to stop the pity party and make something useful. I made this card for a very good friend who has been with me through thick and thin. She listens and is there through the good weather and foul weather. I am trying to talk her into getting the copic markers. The first picture is the outside of the card and the second picture is the inside of the card. Michael got me a stamp at Office Max that says Made with Love Debi Post. I was exhausted after making this card but so uplifted to know that I was still able to do something. Please leave a comment and let me know what I can do to improve. I love learning. Thank you so much for your comments. I would be delighted if you choose to be a follower.

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful cards Debi!!!! {{{Hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww...those are such precious cards!! Great coloring and I absolutely adore those images!! Hugs and prayers for you sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful cards! You did a wonderful job with the Copics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The card is bright and cheerful ...I love it the way it is. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Debi,
    I am a few days behind in reading my messages on the groups, and to tell you the truth I am deleting a lot of my messages. But I saw your message and wanted to come and take a look at your Easter cards and I am so glad that I did. They are absolutely beautiful. Wished I had some of your talent.
    You and Michael continue to be in my thoughts and prayes.

    LoveandHugs
    Maude

    ReplyDelete